Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Congratulations!

So, I needed a congratulations card for a work friend.  I certainly do not make many of these.  I went out to google and found a wonderful design at TOMNI design which I used for inspiration.  The white layer is embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder.  The congratulations stamp is Inkadinkado. I do not normally show the inside of my cards even though I do finish them, but I did decide to show this one because it is just a classy card.

Challenges entered:
Inky Impressions:  Emboss It!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow. It's a wonderfull card! A few months ago, I made also a card like this (http://jufmarlieke.blogspot.com/2010/10/kaartje-rood.html). I love the swirls and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossing on this shimmery paper looks fantastic!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Inky Impressions challenge!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! I love the sparkles with the swirls. Simple and yet very eye-catching. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this embossing folder and you've finshed it perfectly with the bling. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris

    this is so very elegant a gorgeous design, thanks for sharing with us at inky impressions

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very effective.. love the embossing and the bling!
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting this. I made 2 slightly modified versions of this for graduations cards.

    ReplyDelete